Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oh, Horror!

Booking Through Thursday

What with yesterday being Halloween, and all . . . do you read horror? Stories of things that go bump in the night and keep you from sleeping?

I thought about asking you about whether you were participating in NaNoWriMo, but I asked that last year. Although . . . if you want to answer that one, too, please feel free to go ahead and do both, or either, your choice!


The answer to both questions is: yes! I especially enjoy reading Stephen King and Dean Koontz's books, as well as Peter Straub and Anne Rice (well, not so much her anymore).

And I'm also participating in NaNoWriMo!

4 comments:

BookGal said...

I can't even get that into the Koontz books. Even the Odd Thomas stories gave me nightmares. I'm a wimp!

LisaMM said...

I'm a wimp, too. I used to be much braver as a teen/young adult.

Literary Feline said...

I enjoy reading some horror now and then. I really like Anne Rice and Dean Koontz. It's hit and miss with me and King. I haven't read enough of any of them to be worried about running out of options yet. LOL

Anonymous said...

I am yet to read a book by Anee Rice. Suppose I should pick one soon.