Thursday, November 15, 2007

Changing the List

I don't know if you're supposed to change a reading list after you've already made one for a challenge but I just have to do it because I need a little Christmas right now! I feel like Mame at the moment: older, colder, and in need of an angel on my shoulder!

From my original list, I read these:

Non-fiction:

A Matter of Degree: The Hartford Circus Fire and The Mystery of Little Miss 1565 by Don Massey & Rick Davey

Room For Two by Abel Keough

Fiction:

Book of the Dead by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

A Dangerous Woman by Mary McGarry Morris

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

The Cloud of Unknowing by Thomas H. Cook

And I read two that weren't on my list at all:

Born On A Blue Day by Daniel Tammet (non fiction)

The Dream Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon

I'm still planning to read A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.

I'm also planning to read as many of these as I can between now and the end of the challenge...right on through the New Year:

Deck the Halls and Santa Cruise by Mary Higgins Clark & Carol Higgins Clark

The Christmas Tree by Julie Salamon

The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans

Christmas Feast (collection)

Christmas In My Heart (another collection)

0 comments: