Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Booked By Three For October

Shelly's Book Shelf

1. Do you have favorite sites for getting book info? Share 3 (or more!).


I sure do. My top favorite sites are:

Book Crossing
Paper Back Swap
Good Reads

2. How about favorite author sites? Share 3 (or more).


Dean Koontz

Stephen King

Diana Gabaldon

3. And finally, are there 3 or more book review blogs you never miss reading? And no, you don't have to name this one! :)

Well...the two I like to read most are:

Callapidder Days and So Many Books, So Little Time I'm looking for more book lovers' blogs myself!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

I love PaperBackSwap. Some of my favorite authors are Jane Austen, Francine Rivers, and Jan Karon. I red Callapidder Days as well.

ShellyS said...

I've been really lazy about visiting. I enjoyed your answers. Thanks for playing. :)