Saturday, September 15, 2007

Reading Room

T.G.I.F. had a book themed topic this week so I decided to answer it here!

1. On average, how many books do you read in a year? I guess my average is 26

2. What are your favoite books? I have many! Among them:

To Kill A Mockingbird
A Tree Grows In Brooklyn
The Stand
Outlander
Gone With The Wind
Mystic River
Odd Thomas


3. Any favorite author? I have a lot of those, too: Stephen King, Diana Gabaldon, Dean Koontz, Pearl S. Buck and Amy Tan just to name a few

4. What are your favorite magazines? Entertainment Weekly, Prevention and Readers' Digest

5. When you pick up a mag, what sections do you automatically zoom into? I look for stories or updates on my favorite TV series, Lost first

1 comments:

manonica said...

Wow. You are truly a bookaholic!

Love your blog's banner. Meow.