Thursday, August 9, 2007

Multiples

Booking Through Thursday

Do you have multiple copies of any of your books? Yes I do :)

If so, why? Absent-mindedness? You love them that much? First Editions for the shelf, but paperbacks to read? Actually ... it's all 3. Most of the duplicates I have are because I want either the hardback or signed copies for my shelf and the paperback to read and pass along. Sometimes I forget I have a book on my TBR already and I pick up a duplicate copy by mistake. That's why I've made a data base. I have over 430 books, still counting! And finally, if I love a book enough to pass it on to someone I'll keep one and buy/trade for another to pass along.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, another person who likes to share. I think that makes reading more enjoyable. I haven't tried any of the book swap sites yet, but I know some people who have. Happy BTT!