Friday, August 10, 2007

Fall Into Reading

It may be a little premature but I've been thinking about which books I'd like to read between September 23 and December 21st. I need to get moving on books I've been hoarding from places like Book Crossing and Paperback Swap so here is my first tentative list (subject to change as we draw closer to the holidays!). In no particular order:

Mother of Pearl by Melinda Haynes

Standing on the Rainbow by Fannie Flagg

Midwives by Chris Bohjalian

Book of Ruth by Jane Hamilton

Picturing the Wreck by Dani Shapiro

Fall On Your Knees by Ann Marie McDonald

The Hundred Secret Senses by Amy Tan

Vanished by Mary McGarry Morris

How Mrs. Claus Saved Christmas by Jeff Guinn

The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren

Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman

Train Go Sorry by Leah Hager Cohen

In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

The Jungle by Upton Sinclair

A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

1 comments:

Corie said...

Looks like a great list!