Sunday, June 17, 2007

Summer Reads

I thought this summer I would go easy on the non-fiction and classics and try to get more of my Paper Back Swap books back out into circulation. After I finish reading The Stolen Child I plan to read:

Billy Straight by Jonathan Kellerman

Black Creek Crossing by John Saul

Brimstone by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

Constantine by John Shirley

Dance of Death by Preston & Child

Flesh & Blood by Jonathan Kellerman

Lost: A Novel by Gregory Maguire

My Life Among The Serial Killers: Inside The Minds Of The World's Most Notorious Murderers by Helen, M.D. Morrison, Harold Goldberg

The Perfect Storm : A True Story of Men Against the Sea by Sebastian Junger

Mystic River by Dennis Lehane

A Dangerous Woman by Mary McGarry Morris

The Insulin-Resistance Diet : How to Turn Off Your Body's Fat-Making Machine by Cheryle R. Hart M.D. and Mary Kay Grossman R.D.

1 comments:

Margo. said...

My sister's reading Lost, and she loves it.