Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dessert First

Somehow I forgot to do this one...

Booking Through Thursday

1. Do you cheat and peek ahead at the end of your books? Or do you resolutely read in sequence, as the author intended?

Unfortunately, I usually do cheat and read ahead. Usually it happens as I'm about to go to bed and cannot read any further. Usually I'm about half way through the book and I go take a peek at the end one night and what's coming up next on other nights. Maybe fatigue has something to do with this compulsion because I don't peek during

2. And, if you don’t peek, do you ever feel tempted?

Obviously yes

2 comments:

Margo. said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. As you know I don't peek, but my sister always does. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting my Ten on Tuesday.
The link to yours didn't work.
But I did enjoy your booking through Thursday.
Take care,
Frances